DAILY BREAD READING PLAN:
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
This is a full time position with benefits requiring a Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) from a 4 year college or university; and 6 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Driving a vibrant organizational culture
- Equipping and empowering staff
- Direct ministry operations through goal development and accountability
- Human resources functions of the church
- Lead a finance team to establish budgets and monitor financials
- Lead a physical property team to ensure assets are supporting mission
- Ensure that the key technology needs of the church are met
- Ability to work with committee and board administration
Interim children's ministry coordinator
The Children’s Ministries Coordinator under the direction of the Director of Discipleship will oversee FRC’s Sunday morning and Wednesday evening ministries for our 0 to 5th grade. Responsibilities of the Coordinator include:
- Oversight of FRC 0 through 5th grade volunteers;
- Spiritual direction to both children and adult volunteers;
- Coordinate schedules for volunteers.
WORSHIP DIRECTOR JOB OPENING:
We are searching for someone to fill our Director of Worship position. This person will be responsible for the overall development, cultivation, and implementation of congregational worship at First Reformed Church. To learn more about this position, visit the button below.