Only 30 more days until the Culture, Criticism, and the Christian Mind conference at Dordt College on November 2-4, 2017!
This conference will feature the work of Christian culture-creators and critical thinkers who engage the world from an imaginative and well-informed Christian perspective.
Register soon for this great conference featuring:
- Randy Boyagoda (novelist and professor of English at the University of St. Michael's College in the University of Toronto)
- Wesley Hill (author, theologian, and professor at Trinity School of Ministry)
- James Calvin Schaap (author and emeritus professor of English at Dordt College)
- Alissa Wilkinson (journalist, film critic at Vox.com, and professor at The Kings College in NYC)
- John Wilson (former editor of Books and Culture)
- Bradford Winters (showrunner for Berlin Station)
- Scott Teems (filmmaker and writer for Rectify)
Plus over fifty writers and thinkers will be presenting critical and/or creative work on everything from agriculture to Marvel, from Caedmon to YA Lit. There will also be music from Derek Webb, the Ruralists, and an Open Mic night. A conference schedule can be found at this link.
All are welcome—professors and instructors, independent scholars and interested citizens, graduate students, and undergraduates. Culture-creators and critical thinkers in the humanities and arts are encouraged to participate.